Saturday, June 21, 2014

Another Month

Friday was Berenson. I wrote earlier in the week how I wasn't sure what my latest numbers mean in terms of my treatment.  Well the decision is in: More of the same. We'll stay on the Treanda regimen for another cycle and then next month, we'll determine if it is back to maintenance or if it is time to try something else.  We've got the myeloma stabilized, which is really the goal.  Going forward the question is how best do we keep things stable with minimal impacts on my quality of life.  And that's the plan.  Monday and Thursday this week, it is chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment