Sunday, July 28, 2013
- 4. Went stand up paddle boarding yesterday. Back in the ocean. Given my last experience, my goal was to keep the number of falls to less than 10. I hit that goal and then some. Only fell 4 times. Not bad. It was a good day. Had a couple of sea lions swim around me, within 10 feet.
- 6. Riding to work tomorrow. It will be the 6th day in a row. And it will be the 9th day out of he previous 10.
- 15. chemo thursday. Day 15 in the latest maintenance cycle.
- 27. On August 2, I'll hit 27 months since my diagnosis. Let's keep on trucking.
- 3. Number of bachelors left on the Bachelorette.
- 2. Two part Bachelorette finale this week.
This is the second year in a row that this conference is virtual. It's still one of the best conferences out there. Follow this link ...