- having to get up 85 times a night to pee
- today's rock
- the headache I occasionally get right behind my eyes
- the switch that flips from being awake to being exhausted
- brett favre throwing the interception against the saints and then jacking up the 2010 season
- the NFL lockout (I can't even watch the NFL Network because it's all labor talk and nothing about training camps and the upcoming season)
- the one person at work, who almost maliciously, refuses to acknowledge that I am doing my job while battling cancer. ( this I will not forget)
- not being able to sit and eat a super sized bag of sour cream & onion potato chips
- not being able to mow my own lawn
- seeing the empty bike rack at work and not being able to ride to work
- forgetting to do stuff
Friday, June 3, 2011
This Morning's Topic- My Angry List
For the most part I'm staying positive and upbeat about this whole thing. What else can a person do? But last night and this morning, I put together a list of what I am pissed about. Here goes:
I've created a petition to the House Energy & Commerce Committee's Health Subcommittee, urging passage of HR 1409. Please consi...
Gary Peterson is a fellow myleoma patient. He has a website that discusses myeloma survival rates; comparing doctors, hospitals, etc. It...
Today is 7 years since I was diagnosed with multiple myeloma. That's 84 months. In 1998 the Vikings were led by Randy Moss (84) and Rand...